Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Weekly Goals

Setting ACHIEVABLE Goals is key to Success!

This week, I've decided to set a few goals for myself... We'll see how it goes.

1st Goal and probably the most important to me: Record everything!  You canNOT out exercise a bad diet, so recording everything is a BIG deal for me.  It helps me keep track!  I love the phrase, "If you Bite it, Write it!" and i'll be doing just that.

Download the MyFitnessPal app... It's FREE!  NO EXCUSES!

Speaking of excuses... IF only they burned calories, but they don't!  This week my 2nd Goal is to get in 3 workouts that burn a minimum of 500 calories.  It's not as easy as you think!  Every workout might feel like you are burning a gazillion calories (and I wish you were), but your not.  Bummer, I know!  With the help of my Mio and Garmin, I am brought quickly back to reality.

Water is VERY important and Goal 3 this week is to continue to drink a minimum of 8 glasses a day.

Along with my 3 workouts, Goal 4 will be get in two Yoga sessions.  Yoga is GREAT!

After a Holiday Weekend, Goal 5 is to get my butt back on track!  I LOVE this reminder!  No matter what, you can ALWAYS get back on track. 

I am linking up with Jess over at Operation Skinny Jeans for this week's Weekly Goals Link Party

This is a great reminder that if you fall of track, set a few achievable goals for yourself and you're right back on!

Operation Skinny Jeans
Pin It

1 comment:

Sonya said...

you have some great goals! Good luck this week. I really like using MFP to keep myself in check.