Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Great Gifts for the Hard to Buy For

So, you don't know what to get that someone who has everything, who needs nothing or who is just so damn hard to buy for?!  I have an idea!

Here's a great gift that can be customized for the recipient.  I picked up a beer mug from their favorite college online and filled it with booze and snacks for watching sports.  He LOVED it!


Can you believe that I actually know someone who does not like cake, cupcake or ice cream! *GASP*  I know, I know!  Instead of the traditional cake for her birthday, I decided to make a cake with her favorite soda.  SHE LOVED THIS IDEA!

Unfortunately, this meant that we didn't get cake either and what's a birthday without cake.  A bummer THAT's what it is!  

Whatever you decide to make and however you decide to customize, the recipient will be thrilled! 




Pin It

No comments: