Thursday, May 9, 2013

Finish the Sentence

Finish the Sentence Time...

button


Unlike my sibling(s) (that I love very much)... I read... I enjoy reading and I REALLY should make more time to read.

My best friend says... - We have to be friends forever, we know too much about each other.  She's right y'all!

People call me... all the time asking me to help them with something or just to lend an ear.  I always do, because you just never know when you might need them.

I most often dream... - dreams that I can't remember much of, but they always include people I see daily or talk to often.

The best part of my day... is sitting down as a family for dinner each night and just enjoying the time together.

I really don't understand... why everyone can't just get along!  Seriously people, life is short!


I get really annoyed... when I receive a text message that only says "K".  Am I not good enough for the "O"?! 

There's nothing like a... a short weekend getaway with someone I love most.  Whether it be my girls or my boys!

Lately, I can't get enough... Sleep!  I sleep 8 hours, but is it GOOD sleep?!  I think not!

One thing I am NOT is... Confident.  I am confident when it comes to my job and my family, but my appearance and self-worth, that's another story.

I spent too much money on... Vehicles and I am only 31 and on my 10th vehicle.  Worst Investment EVER!

I want to learn.... that I can't make everyone happy, so I should just refocus on making myself happy.

If I ever met _________, If I ever met Dwayne Johnson, I would demand that he marry me on the spot! 


I can't stop... watching Reality TV. It makes me realize that my life isn't so bad! 

Never have I ever... learned how to swim.  I bought built-in floating devices instead.  I kid, I kid... Sorta.

Reese Witherspoon... is a doll!
Pin It

No comments: