Monday, September 7, 2009

From Trash to Treasure

I haven't been to thrift stores much (that WILL change), but decided to go yesterday and found this for $3!! I'm not positive what it should be used for, maybe a candle holder. I have a ton of candle holders around the house, so I wanted to think of another way to use it.

And...

This is what I came up with! Not to shabby for $3!! I am always trying to figure out how to set out flatware and napkins during buffet style showers, birthday celebrations, etc. and thought this was a perfect way to do it. A little black spray paint and a good clean up and Ta-Da... a flatware holder!!

Well... at least for now!!

Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!!! Looks so cute with the colorful flatware and napkins. I'm going to have to start looking for one of those when I'm out thrifting. :)