Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hammered Jewelry

Hammered Jewelry is the latest craze in jewelry and I am LOVING it... Possibly obssessed with it! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE jewelry and I always have! It makes me SO happy!

Hammered Jewelry is meaningful, unique and perfect for everyday. You can create custome pieces a meaningful phrases or dates, to wear near your heart.
What a great gift this would make! I am all about the thoughtful, personalized gifts.


http://www.lisaleonardonline.com/

These are just a very FEW of the piece that I've found. If you search "hammered jewelry" on Etsy, you can find MUCH, MUCH more!

Pin It

1 comment:

Sabrina @ Southern Grace Photography said...

I LOVE Lisa Leonard!!! I'm just too cheap and haven't splurged yet. A friend of mine got me a hammered necklace that has a camera on it and says "I Shoot People". Love it.