Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Catalog Living


I know that today is Tiffany's Tuesday Tip, but I am loving this website and HAD to share it!

So, my tip for today is... Laugh often! "The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." ~e.e. cummings

I just cannot get enough of
Catalog Living ... It's HYSTERICAL!! I've had these exact same thoughts when looking through the pages of the Pottery Barn, Ballard Design & West Elm Catalogs!! I LOVE, LOVE Home Decor catalogs & I think their stagers have incredible ideas, but never seem to be practical for our "real life" homes.

The author, Molly Erdman, created fictional characters Gary & Elaine who live the Catalog Living lifestyle. BTW - Molly Erdman is the Mom in the Sonic Commercials, which I happen to think are equally hysterical!


Elaine finally found a place where Gary wouldn’t find her prized albino apples.


Gary got the idea from a parking lot in New York. Sure the kids get rope burns climbing into bed, but their upper-body strength is amazing.


Gary, I just can’t believe that after months of research that’s the chair you chose.


Gary hung the chandelier for me as a surprise. Why heavens no, I’ve never raised my head enough to see what it’s hanging from. Let’s just enjoy our limes under glass.

If you are one of the few that haven't checked out Catalog Living, it's a MUST!

*tiffany
Pin It

1 comment:

Screaming Meme said...

Beautiful inspiring photos! :) Hi, I'm Meme from Screaming Meme..I stumbled upon your blog and noticed you were from TX! I wanted to stop in and give you a warm TX welcome...and personally invite you over to Screaming Meme...It is a Interior design blog...I look forward to following your blog! Meme