Saturday, June 12, 2010

I CAN'T, WON'T Stay Away Forever...

Dear Blogland,

I'm missing you MUCH more than you are missing me, I promise!

I WILL be back soon... I HAVE to be back soon. Blogging CReaTiVe, FuN ideas, is my escape from insanity (I mean... Life! LOL!!). I do appreciate the sweet emails/comments that you have sent wondering if I had vanished into thin air. They are always uplifting and have been very encouraging.

I thought I'd include a photo of one of my "chaotic-but-never-a-dull-moment-and-I-love-it-that-way" days. Photo courtesy of my sweet, sweet assistant.

(Update: I no longer have the desk calendar in the photo above, because I knocked over my entire LARGE cup of coffee all over my desk yesterday morning. Just lovely...)

Hope you are ALL doing Spectacular!! Let's catch up SOON!!

Hugs,

Tiffany
Pin It

No comments: