Monday, June 7, 2010

Grab & Go Breakfast!

I can't get enough of this breakfast & my boys absolutely LOVE it (Both of them)!!
With busy, busy mornings, it a great knowing that my boys start the day of with the most important meal, a power grab & go breakfast!!

Ingredients

2 packets of your favorite instant oatmeal
1 package (12 ounces) frozen mixed berries
2 containers (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt (I used strawberry)
1/2 cup low-fat granola cereal


Directions

1. Prepare instant oatmeal using directions on the package.

2. Divide oatmeal among six 8-ounce plastic cups (or to-go containers with lids). Top each with frozen berries and yogurt. Cover and chill overnight. Top with granola before serving.
Makes 6 servings & will last up to 4 days in the refrigerator

My boys prefer different types of fruits in their Grab & Go breakfasts, so I label the cups just for them.

I encourage you to try this with your family... it's sure to be a hit!!
Enjoy!
*Tiffany
Pin It