Sunday, January 31, 2010

5 Senses


A different type of post... I thought this was FuN!!

We are to list 4 things we love, and one thing we dislike, for each category.

Smell
Like:
1. A freshly showered man
2. The way a newborn baby smells after a bath.
3. Cookies baking: Chocolate Chip are the best!
4. A new pair of LEATHER shoes! i LOVE the smell of leather!

Dislike:
1. The incense kiosk in the middle of the mall. GAG!!

Touch
Like:
1. Big Daddy's head after a haircut... SO soft!
2. The soft skin of my Tidbit
3. A new leather handbag
4. Clean Sheets. I love when I put fresh sheets on the bed and then crawl in...it's the best!

Dislike:
1. Laundry... KIDDING!! Hamburger meat

Sound
Like:
1. Big Daddy telling me he loves me every morning before he leaves.
2. Ashton's laugh... there is nothing better!
3. ANY song on the radio that I can sing along to.
4. Koda Bear on the telephone... It's hard to make out what he is saying, but I just love hearing from him.

Dislike:
1. My phone ringing in the middle of the night. This gives me an anxiety attack every single time, because a phone call in the middle of the night cannot be a good sign.

Taste
Like:
1. Sushi!
2. Avocado
3. Homemade Ice Cream
4. Freshly baked bread

Dislike:
1. Curry

Sight
Like:
1. My Hubby: Hello!!! Have you seen him?! Haha!
2. Ashton's smile
3. My sweet girlfriends... I love seeing them any chance I get!
4. Way cute shoes: On Sale! (Even if they aren't my size... I'll wear them!)

Dislike:
1. Seeing the ones I love hurt or sad.

There you have it! All 5 Senses covered: Good and the bad! YOUR turn!

AND... I never like blogging without a picture, so here you go!

B.D. & Me in Vegas
Pin It

No comments: