A different type of post... I thought this was FuN!!
We are to list 4 things we love, and one thing we dislike, for each category.
1. A freshly showered man
2. The way a newborn baby smells after a bath.
3. Cookies baking: Chocolate Chip are the best!
4. A new pair of LEATHER shoes! i LOVE the smell of leather!
1. The incense kiosk in the middle of the mall. GAG!!
1. Big Daddy's head after a haircut... SO soft!
2. The soft skin of my Tidbit
3. A new leather handbag
4. Clean Sheets. I love when I put fresh sheets on the bed and then crawl in...it's the best!
1. Laundry... KIDDING!! Hamburger meat
1. Big Daddy telling me he loves me every morning before he leaves.
2. Ashton's laugh... there is nothing better!
3. ANY song on the radio that I can sing along to.
4. Koda Bear on the telephone... It's hard to make out what he is saying, but I just love hearing from him.
1. My phone ringing in the middle of the night. This gives me an anxiety attack every single time, because a phone call in the middle of the night cannot be a good sign.
3. Homemade Ice Cream
4. Freshly baked bread
1. My Hubby: Hello!!! Have you seen him?! Haha!
2. Ashton's smile
3. My sweet girlfriends... I love seeing them any chance I get!
4. Way cute shoes: On Sale! (Even if they aren't my size... I'll wear them!)
1. Seeing the ones I love hurt or sad.
There you have it! All 5 Senses covered: Good and the bad! YOUR turn!
AND... I never like blogging without a picture, so here you go!
B.D. & Me in Vegas