Saturday, January 30, 2010

Strawberry Cherry Smoochies

Isn't everything better with a cherry on top?
These Strawberry Cherry Smoochies are perfect for Valentine's Day! (I think they are perfect for all of the other days too!!) ;-)
Strawberry Cherry Smoochies

Ingredients:
1 cup white-chocolate chips
Strawberry frozen yogurt**
Maraschino cherries

Directions:
1. Place 6 foil cupcake liners in muffin pan. Place white chocolate chips in a bowl and microwave for 1 minute on medium heat. Stir to melt. If needed, microwave in 10-second intervals on medium heat until fully melted.

2. Using the back of a spoon, spread chocolate across bottom of foil cup, then spread the chocolate up the cup's side. Repeat to make 6 cups. Refrigerate until set, about 10 minutes.
3. Peel foil from chilled cups. Place a scoop of frozen yogurt in each cup, and top with a cherry. Once assembled, keep frozen for up to 2 hours.

Tip: If you don't have white chocolate chips, regular ones are tasty too.
**If your local grocery store has Cherry Frozen Yogurt or Raspberry Frozen Yogurt, these will also work! You gotta love a recipe that allows you to adjust the ingredients to fit your tastebuds!
Enjoy!
*tpj
(I found this recipe in a magazine a few years ago... If I can locate the magazine, I will post an update. However, I believe it was the trusty BHG magazine.)
Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been so sick this past week. I think it must be the H1N1. But maybe not. I've got all the symptoms except for the fever. I just can't seem to get rid of all the other stuff though. So my point is -- those look freakin' WONDERFUL!!! (Wish we were neighbors.....)