Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I LoVE Cupcakes - Part 1

I LoVE Cupcakes... I just can't get enough of them! I love baking them, creating new ideas using them and most of all... eating them!!
I think they are the perfect dessert & just perfect for any/all occasions.


Better Homes & Gardens has a truly mouth-watering recipe gallery out called
Some favorites from the gallery (with recipe links) are pictured above…what looks good to you?

1.
Cherry Baby Cupcakes {so cute!! see recipe below, after the jump…}

2.
Red Velvet Sweetheart Cupcakes {romantic red velvet mini cupcakes with chocolate heart toppers}

3.
Easy Topped Cupcakes {butter pecan ice cream + caramel sauce + chocolate cupcakes = YUM!}

4.
Sweet Potato Cupcakes {cinnamon-spiced cupcakes topped with luscious cream cheese frosting & orange peel}
Check back for Parts 2 & 3!!
Pin It

No comments: