Monday, August 31, 2009

Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies

Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe From: Ariana at My Sweet Chaos
Ingredients:
1 t. baking soda
1/2 t. salt
1 cup butter, melted
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
2 eggs
2 t. vanilla2
1/4 cups flour
2 cups chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Beat butter with sugars
Beat in eggs and vanilla
Stir in dry ingredients (baking soda, salt, flour, chocolate chips)

Try not to over beat during any step. You're wanting to just combine all ingredients.* (This is Ariana's tip and probably the most important. I did not follow and my cookies ended up flat.)
Drop by spoonful onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake for 8 minutes for the perfect chewy chocolate chip cookie.
Although the cookies weren't as aesthetically appealing as they could have been, they were definitely soft and chewy. I HIGHLY recommend this recipe!
My tips: Do not worry about taking photos, text messaging or Facebooking while baking. Chances are your masterpiece will not turn out and your FB status update won't be worth burnt cookies!! Just my food for thought...
Pin It

No comments: