Monday, June 24, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up - In Photos

It's MONDAY... UGH!  Why OH Why does it take SOOOO long for Friday to arrive, but Monday arrives so quickly?!

We had a GREAT weekend!

Started Friday night with Margarita Mania... Surprising, I know!  Lil Man decided to stay and help the neighbors with their flower beds in order to get ready for a birthday party.  He was SO excited about the birthday party, that he didn't mind working his tushy off.  It's crazy that I can't get him to put his laundry in the dirty clothes basket, but a birthday party can get him moving mountains of dirt.
(A Sangrita, because no good story ever started with a salad!)

Saturday started with a weigh-in. 
I am still weighing in every Saturday (even after Fat Girl Friday) and it's much better than obsessing daily. MUCH BETTER!
This weeks weigh-in:
(Holy Hell, Calorie Counting WORKS!)

 I picked up a new weekend casual outfit for less than $40!  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE a good bargain and I am not afraid to admit it.  I can't tell you how many compliments I receive that I follow up with "Can you believe it was only $7?"  People tell me ALL THE TIME that I shouldn't share my secret and I quickly tell them, when I don't share the price then you know that I've paid way too much! ;-)

 Saturday evening I spent with my Sister and Mom at The Paint Pub!  We super LOVE this idea and I super LOVE our time together.  My Sister is about to PoP, so I know that I have to get all the time I can before she's busy with my Sweet Baby Kamille.


 Saturday night, it was just Big D and Me since Lil Man was at his Birthday Party Camp Out.  We CHiLLaXeD, watched a documentary on ESPN and fell asleep.  CRAZY WILD Couple we are!

 Sunday I spent the day at the neighbors, since the kids were still going strong from the night before.  Later in the afternoon, Big D shows up with the below and at first I'm like "SERIOUSLY?", but after a few beers with the neighbors I said, "Whatever...".  Pick and choose your battles people!

 We ended up having dinner at BJs, because after a great day of girly gossip, and waiting on the Super Moon, I was just TOO exhausted to cook!  Plus, doesn't this California Chicken Sandwich look SO FREAKIN' GOOD?!

Hope you all had a FABULOUS weekend!

Pin It

No comments: