Thursday, June 20, 2013

Favorite Things Friday - Can't Say NO


This Friday's Favorite Things are a few of my FAVORITE things that I can absolutely, positively not say "No" to!


1. Margaritas - Hellooooo!  Have we met?!  I love me some Tequila!  One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, FLOOR!  Speaking of Tequila, it's MARGARITA MANIA tonight!

2. Ok... I might (just might) have cheated on this one!  I can never, ever, ever, ever say "No" to a movie with Dwayne Johnson, to a fabulous pair of shades, to a bald man with tattoos and to a cupcake... EVER!  And then there's this pic of Dwayne Johnson, a bald man with tattoos, rocking a fabulous pair of shades, holding a cupcake!  HoTT!!!

3. Heels - If the shoe fits, buy it!  If it doesn't fit, buy it anyway and make it work!

4. Sex and the City - At any time of any day, if SATC is on I WILL WATCH it!  Everything I know, I've learned from watching SATC!

5.  Pennies - You can bet that if there's one on the ground, I will pick it up!  Heads up OR down, it still says, "In God we trust".

What are some of the things you can't say "No" to?!

Have a FABULOUS Friday!!!
Pin It

No comments: