Sunday, April 25, 2010

I need a BREAK!!

I need a BREAK!! Not from blogging, I need a break from studying! I am scheduled to take my Real Estate exam on Friday and I have been studying my booty off! I will be in ALL DAY Prep Classes Monday & Tuesday and spending the evenings at the baseball field with Tidbit.
After my test on Friday, I WILL get caught up on my blogging! Yes I WILL!
This is how I am feeling... Right.About.Now!
Keep checking back, because I will be adding the following ideas SOON!
* Breakfast To Go Ideas
* Monkey Bread Minis
* Monogrammed Yard Art
* Tiffany's Tuesday Tip
* Strawberry Jam Cookies
I know you're excited!! ;-)
I did manage to take a break from studying yesterday and spend the evening with one of my faves... Roger Creager!!
For your viewing pleasure... Here's a pic from his concert last night! *Sigh*
Have a SPECTACULAR week & if you get a chance, say a quick prayer for me!
*Tiffany
Pin It

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You hang in there, Tiff! That real estate test is not easy! If you cram for it now, then you won't have to take it again!!! We're not going anywhere and I am anxious to see your projects when you return, so study hard and THEN blog hard!!!

The Tuscan Home said...

Good luck with your studying. ((Hugs)) I can't imagine studying while running a busy household.

Can't wait to see what you have in store when you return.

Hang in there, sweetie! ~Liz

Anonymous said...

You're gonna look great in that blue blazer!

valerie said...

I know you will do great and look forward to your posts coming up...the monogrammed yard art perked my interest....take care!