Friday, April 2, 2010

Colored Sugars

There is NO reason to pay good money for Colored Sugars, when they are SO easy to make!

Here's what you need:
Granulated Sugar
Food Coloring
Resealable Plastic Bags

Yep... That's it!


Photobucket

Fill each bag with 3/4 cup of sugar (or more if needed). Put 4 drops of desired food coloring in each bag (or more if needed). Zip it closed and shake away!

That's it... You have your colored sugar in just a minute!

I will be using my colored sugar to sprinkle to tops of my chocolate covered Easter oreos. Stay tuned...

*tiffany
Pin It

1 comment:

The Tuscan Home said...

~Tiffany~

I think this post was meant for me. LOL! I was just thinking about googling how to make colored sugars when I came across your post. I am so excited because now I can do this with my girls'. Thank you!

~Happy Easter~

((Hugs)) ~Liz