Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's Jon Bon Jovi's Birthday Baby!!


This Man... Well, He just does it for me!!



Using only song names from ONE ARTIST/BAND, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title (There are 19 questions). It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"

Pick your Artist: Bon Jovi

Are you a male or female: She’s a Mystery
How do you currently feel: One Step Closer
Describe where you currently live: Runaway
Your style: It’s My Life
Your favorite form of transportation: Fast Cars
Your best friend is: We Weren’t Born to Follow
You and your friends are: We Got It Going On
What's the weather like: 99 in the Shade
What You Would Say To Someone You Just Met: (You Want to) Make a Memory
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Living in Sin
What is life to you: Live Before You Die
Your fear: Shot Through the Heart
What is the best advice you have to give: Stick to Your Guns
Thought for the Day: Have a Nice Day
How I would like to die: Undivided in a Bed of Roses
My soul's present condition: Livin’ on a Prayer
My motto: Keep the Faith, Always

This was SOOO Fun!!
**Keep checking back... I have a few before/after's that I plan on posting this week & weekend!! And I'm back in the game!!**

Hope your week is SPECTACULAR!

*Tiffany
Pin It

No comments: