Saturday, December 5, 2009

Let is SNOW, Let it SNOW, Let it SNOW!!

Can you believe it?! We can't either!!
We received snow on 12-04-09 in Houston, Texas!! The earliest Houston has received snow in 100 years!!
Since 1985, it has only snowed in Houston 33 times and yesterday marked the first time EVER that it has snowed 2 years in a row. Most areas received around 2 inches of snow, which isn't much, but it was quite beautiful!!
Two quick phone pics of me outside my office.
Frosty's back in town!

Pin It

3 comments:

Cluttered Brain said...

Cool snowman!
I'd rather have the warm anyday.
I do like coming in from the cold for a cup of warm hot chocolate though.

Anonymous said...

Well -- there you are!!! It's nice to see you. I hope you're having a good time in that snow. I love your snowman. Hope your family stays well!

Ariana Sullivan said...

I just heard about your guys' snow and was laughing about it! I love your pictures... best I've seen yet of Houston's snowy day.