Saturday, December 5, 2009

Slowly....


the Christmas decorations are popping up all around the house.

The first tree is done and it is one of my faves every year... I call it my peacock tree. You can't really tell from the photos, but the tree skirt has peacock feathers and the bow at the top has peacocks. I just LOVE it!! The colors are fun, non-traditional, but VERY fun!!




Just a fun shot of the "Peacock Tree"


A photo of our fireplace, with the picture of Santa that I bought at Kirklands a few years ago.

I think it's the perfect touch!!



We have had a rough week. My husband's grandfather died tragically and we have been grieving and making arrangements. Today was his Memorial and it was such a special reminder of what a kind man he was. I am praying for a better week and for the healing of the hearts of our family and friends that have been broken because of our loss.

Many blessings!

~Tiffany
Pin It

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss. It's hard at any time, but especially this time of the year.

The Tuscan Home said...

Hi Tiffany,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Please know I will be keeping your entire family in prayer. ((Hugs))

Your tree looks GORGEOUS, you did a fabulous job decorating it! I love how it looks at night...just lovely!

Thanks for sharing. Big ((Hugs)) and Love,

Liz

Anonymous said...

I am so very sorry for you and your family. I will certainly keep your family in my prayers. I do pray that next week will be better for you.