Monday, September 16, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

WHAT A WEEKEND!!!

Life has been CRAZY, but I'm finally back with a weekend wrap up!

Started Friday with Margarita Mania with my boys... We do this every Friday and we love it!


I also found out that I'm going to be an Auntie to another sweet baby boy!!!  I cannot wait to love on him!

Over the last 2 weeks, I've been doing Sarah Jenks' Live More Weigh Less Challenge and I am LOVING it!

The challenge is forcing me to think outside of the box, have fun and work on being comfortable in my own skin.

One of the challenges inspired me to go through my closet and buy a new pair of jeans, jeans that are THREE sizes smaller than those in my closet and THEY FIT!


One challenge required wearing red lipstick and I ROCKED IT!


Having FUN is crucial to feeling good in your body and I'm learning that every single day!

Over the weekend, I achieved a HUGE weightloss goal and it brought tears to my eyes.  I have struggled with weight my entire life, so when I see progress I'm a little proud of myself.


Crazy things happened over the weekend DIY Style, so check back this week to see what we did!



Have a great week!

 



Pin It

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can I sign up for LMWL? The dang website won't even open for me....how much is it? what is it exactly?

Anonymous said...

How can I sign up for LMWL? The dang website won't even open for me....how much is it? what is it exactly?

Tiffany @ Mine Are Spectacular! said...

Here you go! http://lmwlchallenge.com/