Friday, September 3, 2010

I'm a CROPaholic!

Have you wondered where I disappeared to?! I have been in Scrapbook HeLL... I mean Heaven (I really do)!

Every year, my Sorority completes a Scrapbook and presents it to the outgoing President of our chapter. This year, I decided to chair the Scrapbook Committee... What a BIG project! After many months of working with my incredible committee, I could not have imagined a more fabulous scrapbook! A 75 page scrapbook!

Our outgoing President was beside herself and brought to tears... Every papercut and struggle for something new creatively were totally worth it.

Here are a very few pics of how it turned out... Our theme this year was Passport to Adventure & I can promise you it was definitely adventuresome!







Posted by Picasa
Pin It

No comments: