Thursday, January 9, 2014

Just another reason I LOVE paint - Stair Rail Update


If you have read my blog for any period of time or followed me on Instagram, then you know that I love, love, LOVE me some paint!

After we removed the carpet from the Stairs, sanded and stained them, painted the stairwell, added Chevron, and added the mirros, it STILL felt like it was missing something.  (Click on the links to check out previous DIY projects on a budget)

SO... I pulled out a can of paint... AGAIN! Go Figure!

I used the flat black paint that I used on my Front Door and I think it turned out perfectly!  It saved me a fortune on updating the rails and it was done in a matter of minutes.  Nothing better than that!


 OH how I LOVE the power of paint!



Pin It

1 comment:

Elle Noel said...

I love that chevron stair well! Looks super cute. I only wish I had the patience for stuff like that! Power to ya!