Friday, October 15, 2010

Favorite Friday - Laughing


My absolute favorite thing in the world is laughing with those I love (I've heard I can be pretty entertaining). Really, is there anything better than a great belly laugh?!

Hearing the laughter of a child can bring a smile to your face like nothing else.



According to
MedicalInsurance.org, here's how laughter actually impacts your health:

Eases Anxiety and Fear
Improves Mood
Prevents Heart Disease
Anti-Aging
Lowers Stress Hormones
Burns Calories
Strengthens the Immune System
Reduces Food Cravings
Strengthens Relationships
Provides a Physical and Emotional Release
Lowers Blood Sugar Levels
Helps Diffuse Conflicts
Decreases Pain
Exercises Muscles, Leaving Them Relaxed
Boosts Energy

Now... I bet you enjoy laughing as much as I do!

Have a Spectacular Friday... Wishing you a weekend filled with Laughter!

*Tiffany
Pin It

No comments: