Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Momma's Day

So... I've been a bad blogger... Surprised? I didn't think so... ;-)
I am little late on posting this, but as they say, better late than never!!
MOTHERS DAY
For Mother's Day this year, I decided to take my Mother and Sister to lunch and spoil them at Bath Junkie. It was PERFECT!! If you have not been to Bath Junkie and you have one in your area, you MUST check it out!!
Here are a few pictures from our day...
My & My Mom

LOVE the photo & frame my Sister gave me!

Mixing up our goodies after selecting the scents and colors we liked.

Me, Mom & My Sister
Hope you both had an amazing Mother's Day... You deserve it!!
Happy Mother's Day Everyday to all the Moms!!
Pin It

1 comment:

Ariana Sullivan said...

That looks like a perfect Mother's Day to me.
I have that same frame, it's actually right here on my desk as I type this (it has a picture of my girls in it).

All three of you looked gorgeous. I love the makeup.