Monday, April 20, 2009

Hoppy Easter!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and took time to reflect on the true meaning of this very special holiday. I know we did...
Below are just a few photos from our Easter weekend.
Tidbit dying eggs... being the creative family that we are, we absolutely LOVE dying eggs! My little man is a perfectionist and is not please until the eggs are "Just Right"!

Mini Key Lime Cheesecake Easter Baskets... Yummy!!


Decorating cookies would not be the same without personalizing at least one. If it has your initial, no one else can eat it. Right?!

A quick family shot

I'm not quite sure how to post more than 4 photos at a time without going through Photobucket... but will keep trying until I figure it out!
Pin It

1 comment:

Ariana Sullivan said...

You guys all look so cute!